View Single Post
Old 08.24.2006, 05:44 PM   #332
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
uh, what? when? i'm afraid i got in this too late. and then i'm busy. and then.... well, after starting up the yahoo file swap group i'm done with any form of organized crime (unless the pay is good). but thanks for the invite.

Its not too late, but it can be time consuming, sort of. But not really.

Fuck! I remember the Yahoo File Swap group! I never got to take part because Yahoo hates me....with a passion. I guess when I was 13 or 14 I made 4357435 Yahoo accounts, and now when my name pops up on Yahoo is just rejects it. Something like that, I was probably just too lazy to figure out why it wasn't working.

Those YSI threads were the greatest though! I remember uploading Smegma - Glamour Girl/Pigface Chant, and I got hate PM's talking about how much it sucked, ahaha. Those were the days..
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|