Thread: Swans
View Single Post
Old 11.17.2010, 01:15 PM   #148
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
he said the word faggot.

as a gay person, not even i am allowed to use that word.

because to use it means you are a homophobe, or a racist, which means you are a "person that does not accept white western liberals as the gatekeepers of language and those that get to decide what terminology is deemed acceptable or offensive to those 'minority' groups that the liberal secretly believes they are inherently superior to."

as a gay i forgive him and grant him the licence of using this word.

i also rescind the right of all liberals to determine when uses of the word faggot are appropriate or not.

i challenge each one of them to go and donate their time and money to a gay mens health charity if they are so concerned.

or do they want to admit they at heart feel superior to homos and only use them to buoy up their false claims to equality which conveniently place them as white straight westerners on the top of the pile dictating what terms others can and can't use to describe "minorities."

well obviously its because im homophobic and i need reeducation therapy.

what do i know, these benevolent and caring people only have my best interests at heart, which seems to be keeping alive the illusion that if you say the word faggot someone will take this as licence to go out and beat up a gay. whereas otherwise they would harbour no resentment towards them.

at least i think so.

the whole point anyway is you are defined as a person by your sexuality. and if you chose to reject this definition then you are going against the law of science and you are a homophobe.

this means you have no rights and are the enemy of progress.

what were we talking about? swans? the new album is mediocre
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|