Thread: trip albums
View Single Post
Old 09.23.2009, 08:50 PM   #69
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I'll drink to that! As long as I don't spill red wine on my wool/cashmere cardigan.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gmku again.

you know I was outside watching the moon at dusk, it is especially clear and bright when it faces the sun in the late afternoon like this, it won't be dark for at least an hour, still blue. the moon is crisp, and you can even see it move with your naked eye.. this got me dizzy of course, and then I began to meditate on reality:

everything is in motion. When I got dizzy its because I felt the movement of the earth, its spinning, both in its axis, rotation around the sun, movement with the galaxy, etc etc etc, let alone the subatomic movement of EVERYTHING. the whole world is moving very very very FAST! how is it that we don't notice? How is it that we are not constantly overwhelmed by this constant motion? That is the power of consciousness, of the spirit, to control the forces of constant motion of the universe and bring a stillness. these are the kinds of things that altering my perception with psychedelic plants has made me open to see. you do not need to be tripping to have such insight, but tripping begins to awaken this kind of extra-perception, the third eye so-to-speak. Three eyes are better than two, it adds depth and clarity to your vision

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|