View Single Post
Old 02.09.2007, 11:06 AM   #17
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
how could yo be dissapointed by seeing a band live that ya already thought sucked to begin with?

ive never been dissapointed by any show (less it was some local trash bar shit)...simply becayse ive never wasted money on seeing a abnd i though was half ass.

the pixies kinda sucked...but then again...i didnt go to voodoo fest to see the pixies either (plus i think they are kinda..erm...mediocre)
The Pixies were always useless live.The first gig of theirs that i attended made me seriously think what i was doing there because they played the songs exactly as they sounded on the albums.Their stage presence was also invisible to say the least.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|