View Single Post
Old 11.27.2023, 05:21 PM   #54083
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
why do i love streaming? well. the first rilo kiley ep was always out of print. 3 pressings, relabled as initial friends, never available. i got the first 2 full albums at kim's video, i remember. as cds

so ages ago i got the initial friends in shitty mp3 from some fileshare. reconstructed from references, because they changed some things. pain in the fucking ass

but in spite of all my "collecting" efforts those hard drives bit the dust in nineteenclacketyclack or something. they weighed a fuckton. had a literal filing cabinet drawer full of those. legal size

then the ep was reissued in vinyl in 2020 (pandemic!). sold out in presale. ffs! i never even found out.

but now, accidentally, i saw this:

thanks, apple, you capitalist monster, you agent of the antichrist!

ubiquitous access. no file management. no hard drives. no carting plastic shit all over creation <3

took for fucking ever to get the ipod right. it finally is doing what it's supposed to

wtf am i saying ipod. it's on the tv lol (with good speakers though). i can see the stupid lyrics hahahaha. i love this consumer decadence
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|