View Single Post
Old 06.17.2009, 06:03 AM   #26
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I took vacation from work too when I watched it! Me and a buddy watched the entire thing -- movie and pilot and all -- in just a few days. We had a prescription of Hydrocodeine. We barely slept. We disconnected the phone, covered all the windows and doors, had a fog machine going (I'm not even kidding) and watched Twin Peaks nearly full blast out of some huge speakers, on a huge tv. We kinda camped out in his living room watching all this shit, with no real distractions. His girlfriend got pissed, but it was one of the best things I've ever done. I miss having time to do that shit. (about a month later, we attempted to play a 24 hour drone concert but only played about half of it)

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|