View Single Post
Old 01.07.2008, 01:58 PM   #1315
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Larry Clark never intended making any of his characters likeable.
He often portrays a bleak view of american culture, and I think he's pretty accurate at doing so.
I can imagine that his films are very confronting to most Americans and the like.
Not to everyone's taste, I suppose.

It obviously seems to work, if you consider the reactions to Clark's films in some of these posts.

my problem with kids is that that movie is only pulled by the fact that THESE ARE 14 YEAR OLDS DOING DRUGS AND GETTING AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone call the national guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's happening in NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP US!!!!!!

AND

that chloe sevigny and all those actor cunts went in there acting like actors not giving a shit about being fucked up kids. totally unengaging, totally unbelievable; the only good thing about that movie is that "good morning captain" is in there.

i'd still totally watch gummo.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|