View Single Post
Old 09.16.2006, 12:47 PM   #20
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I have family that lives in Moscow, this is where my visiting family members stay, on occasion they've traveled elsewhere, this past summer they went to Ukraine. I know they've gone up to St. Petersburg quite a few times too.

Keep in my mind this is a pretty well off aunt that goes yearly, and normally she will take someone with her other than her own kids and husband. I've learned where I rank on her favorites list, as I've not been taken yet. My counsins make me so jealous telling me their stories of Moscow, and I've had to go through this yearly since as far back as I can remember.

Last Christmas everyone here in the States finally met some of our Muscovite kin as they traveled here for the first time. Quite the experience for them, and us.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|