View Single Post
Old 02.24.2011, 06:02 PM   #203
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
...Listened to it once, first impressions are varied and subject to change, so maybe I shouldn't elaborate on them. Ah but what the hell, OK I will.
Parts of it seem really great, lush, seductive. But at times it seems like they aren't too sure of themselves, or are just kicking out generic Sonic jams. Like they are not sure what they are doing, and not in an interesting or inspiring way, more like a tired way, like they are tired.
As I say, first impressions, I do hope these will change. But certainly this record has made nowhere near the monumental impression on me that the likes of SYR3, 6 or 7 made upon me at first.

same...sound more like cool a rehearsal than a final work.
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|