View Single Post
Old 05.28.2016, 01:45 PM   #7
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Well, of course MTV was mostly just full of crap, but on the other hand I donīt think at least european MTV was just totally bad. There was program called alternative nation, although it mostly circulated same videos, I remembered to seen there for example SY Shadow Of a Doubt -vid. Also it introduced me JSBX showing their Dang-vid. There was no internet in the eighties and in the beginning of nineties, so if you wanted to know new bands, television, radio & magazines were the only places to get information. And I didnīt really have money to buy every album that sounded interesting in the magazines. Today in Finland there are no channels in television to see any alternative bands. Only way is to be active in internet.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|