View Single Post
Old 02.28.2012, 08:11 AM   #88
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Thankyou!!! I owe you big time...

How was the show?
No problem, man.

I really enjoyed it. I hadn't seen Kim outside of SY since Mirror/Dash 6-7 years ago and never in such a small venue. They played about 40 minutes, I think it was about 4 different "songs"... well, I guess it was mostly improvised, but I'm listening to your recording now and recognise fragments of lyrics.

I liked Dennis Tyfus' set too, even though it was really short. By the way, the 7-inches were in no way sold out at the show, so I guess they'll be available online at some point.

On my way out I passed Kim standing near the exit. I wondered if I should say something, then just uttered a soft-spoken "thank you". I got a smile and a "thanks" in return. aawww.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|