View Single Post
Old 08.25.2011, 10:15 AM   #22
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
From the guy who's consistently a dick to new posters? Really?

Slavo's sound. Felikson's sound. Can't we all just get along? Or at least be much more like me.

"consistently"? Oh come on. I was a dick to new posters like what? 2 yrs ago? Back when I spent every moment here and was totally territorial. When's the last time you can remember me being a dick to a new poster though?

All I'm saying is I don't care if you lke ICP or not, I think it's mind-blowing that slavo seems to think atsonic is the only one who can excitedly share whatever music they're into. And if anyone else does it they're just an atsonic-wannabe or whatever. I didn't know the board only had room for one member to post shit they're into.