View Single Post
Old 12.05.2009, 04:06 PM   #4
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski

I have the posters, the setlists, the t-shirts, the buttons, the record bag, the bumper sticker... the band is a major part of my identity. People e-mail me when they hear something about Sonic Youth. If tragedy were to befall Sonic Youth, people would look for my reaction.

Nicely put Rupert 'S' S. SY have been a major part of my life since I saw them three times in the same week on the first Bad Moon Rising European tour. I feel that I cannot really talk rationally about them as they have been pretty fundamental to my everyday life for decades now. Most people don't really understand my fascination and I'm quite happy to leave it like that... you either get it or you don't. So yes when someone makes the mistake of asking me what my favourite band is I can shower them with a very FULL answer.

Over the years they have opened me up to so many amazing things that I don't think that there are any con's involved... and the pro's are pretty obvious.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|