View Single Post
Old 04.28.2020, 01:17 AM   #24524
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Also, recently watched The Platform on Netflix. Not sure what to make of it. I started off totally loving it and really excited to see where it would go. Really reminded me of a modern take on Cube from back in the day. It got a little odd though, and started to feel a bit preachy, but misguided on what it was actually trying to say. It was one of those that left me feeling like I missed the main point, and I lost interest in trying to figure it out. First half hour to an hour were really engrossing though.

Curious of anyone else's thoughts on it...
You know, I watched the trailer and decided that it's probably something I'd find too upsetting even if (or perhaps because) the moral of the setting is something I can agree with; those at lower levels of society only get what those at the higher levels allow them to have, and it can be much easier to fall than climb.

And yes, I did get Cube vibes. I enjoyed that film, but I think I'll pass on this one.