View Single Post
Old 05.26.2016, 04:32 PM   #206
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Saw At the Drive In last thursday and they rocked. I honestly expected Cedric to hold back a bit, but he didn't. He fucking nailed it. Jumping all over, screaming, and not some singing screaming stuff...but actually belted out when he needed to. Anyways...I'm glad it wasn't tame. I arrived late(worked super late) so I was by myself the whole show, until the very end. For the closer, One Armed Scissor, Everyone started going nuts so I plowed through to the front and found my friend whom i was supposed to drop off later. Anyways....shortly after that, I saw another friend(from the Street Fightin' crew) and he was like "holy shit!" and then lifted me up onto the crowd and yeah...I got to crowd surf for one armed scissor and it was awesome.

I'm still hoping for some mid-Texas dates for this tour. I mean, Oklahoma would be better, for sure, but I still can't believe not a single Texas date...
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|