View Single Post
Old 11.02.2009, 11:49 PM   #85
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think that marriage is uncool. In fact, marriage seems to be a pretty "in" lifestyle choice. If you choose to get married, good for you! However, marriage is not something that I value in my life. And it is completely fair to point out that the institution of marriage has historically (and continues to be) oppressive. I personally want the freedom to be able to fall in and out of love and relationships as are healthy and fit. As person who is against marriage (not that I could even get married in the first place...unless I moved to, say, Iowa) means that I am going to have to continue to defend myself and my life style.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|