View Single Post
Old 02.04.2009, 05:29 PM   #1857
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
mafia!

i remember that sonictooth dude from huh 1956 ha ha
is he still alive?
he had a site up somewhere with his list and all yeah
[snip]
Thread hijack!

I think the last time I saw SonicTooth (real name: M.T.) was prior to the Paris 2002 Yoof show, where he (rightfully) chided me for not recognising Inhuman. Shortly thereafter he sold his nice but cramped Marais apartment, moved to the French countryside with his wife and daughter, and auctioned & sold his *massive* Yoof collection on eBay & the previous reincarnation of this board. You wouldn't believe the stuff he had - first editions of pretty much everything, rare acetates, basically every compilation that any Yoof member just even farted on - thousands and thousands of items.

Sadly I've lost touch with him - I did email him a while back at his work address but never received a reply, so I guess he moved jobs. Pity, as he was a really nice guy as well, with none of the comic-bookstore-owner pompousness/creepiness you often see in collectors.

Ou sont les neiges de l'antan?

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|