View Single Post
Old 03.06.2016, 11:58 AM   #1025
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
All I'm saying is that Kendrick has totally destroyed Kanye for me. Very ardent supporter of Mr. West and many nights have been spent arguing his validity. But Kendrick totally took the feel of Pablo and upped it 1000%. Getting hard to defend Kanye after seeing it done the way its supposed to be done by Corn Row Kenny.

Hmm. I could waste my entire afternoon replying to this post. But listen man, Kanye and Kendrick aren't eve in the same sport, let alone the same league. Yeah, Kendrick is a more proficient rapper, but that's incredible obvious. Kanye makes exceptional pop music. Kendrick is an exceptional rapper. One doesn't need to cast out the other.

While there are things K can do that Ye cannot, there are more things Ye can do that K cannot (or at least has not) even shown an interest in doing yet. You're entitled to your opinion and all, but I'm a massive fan of both artists and I never feel the need to put one against the other, or even really think about that. Kendrick is going to orchestrate achievements like "Power" or "All of the Lights" and Kanye isn't going to make free jazz albums or work within a singular genre.

And what Kendrick project are you referring to that does TLOP better than TLOP? I'm confused.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|