View Single Post
Old 06.15.2010, 12:36 PM   #84
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I thought that Ivory Coast played lively, and it was a decent match. I enjoy them all.

Then again, I only watch futbol when it is the world cup and know nothing about the players.

although Portugal would've been favourites, Ivory Coast have some very ggod players indeed. Drogba alone would make it into any international squad. With Eriksson as their coach though, they're bound not to maximise their talents.

Ronaldo seemed like the only Portugese player even bothering. I still think that's just early-tournament caution (and they are in a group where any kind of slip could mean an early exit) but I'm surprised how ineffective they were. Still, atleast I managed to get a very welcome 10 points from Alvez and Tiago.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|