View Single Post
Old 12.23.2016, 12:06 PM   #3888
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hey, so, I previewed some of the Dec 99th tracks (alas it is not for sale on iTunes or on CD yet), and I just want to throw this out there so y'all aren't surprised... it is not what you're probably expecting. There's a pretty pronounced British grime influence, and the songs are dark as fuck and mostly sung. Think more along the lines of a slow-mo Death Grips or an even grimmer Yeezus than The Ecstatic or Black on Both Sides.

Weird. Definitely weird. But I don't hate what I've heard. It's just not what I was hoping for.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention.. I've heard the singles prior to the release. It's an experimental project, with a lot of sung vocals and it sounds really dark like you said. Can't say I'm disappointed though, especially after the Cole album I think it's gonna feel like a breath of fresh air.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|