Thread: Os Mutantes
View Single Post
Old 10.20.2011, 06:20 PM   #87
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
you do not know much about football, do you?

you know i'm talking about canada right?

nobody knows much about football when it's not the world cup

and brazil is just not one of the two bandwagon teams.

most canadian people i meet go for england or italy, the italy ones are usually the worst.

but if it's not the world cup, it's not very fashionable to wear colourful "soccer" stuff on a daily basis.

just italy bandwagon jumpers and immigrants keep that shit up year round.

football is simply not very popular the rest of the time (and during the world cup, telling people that you don't care about it, is probably more popular than the event)

although i'm sure the brasil bandwagon here during the next world cup will be overwhelming

but most frquently the canadian guy who spent an entire pay cheque on "soccer" gear a week before the world cup, likes england or italy, and if he likes england he'll only wear it a few times.

you simply don't get any fashion points here for that, people don't like "soccer" here most of the time, and the only good hockey player who was born in brasil was actually just the son of some canucks spreading the word of jesus

i think i'm rambling, but showing that you care about international football is generally "uncool" in this area
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|