View Single Post
Old 03.25.2017, 04:34 AM   #1106
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

I've never heard of this Madoka thing. Where is it? Netflix? KissAnime? Where can I watch and be disgusted/disturbed? Also, which version is the one to go with?

The Complete Series is available on DVD, full title Puella Magi Madoka Magica. That's the anime which we've been talking about. I'm sure there's plenty of other online sources for them. But yeah, basically you just want the anime, episodes 1-12.

There's also 3 off-shoot feature films which I haven't seen: 1 - Beginnings; 2 - Eternal and 3 - Rebellion but when people talk about Madoka generally, they're not talking about those.

Needless to say there are countless Manga too. I haven't read any of those either.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|