View Single Post
Old 11.02.2011, 08:21 PM   #521
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I was just thinking last night how offensive it is to me that Thurston Moore boasts in interviews that he can't play his instrument very well at his age. I work my arse off to support myself and pay the bills, so music isn't something that I have got the time to entertain myself with as much as I would like to. He makes a living out of it, and I genuinely feel he fetisheses playing badly because he's turned into a LUXURY DIY guitar god for fucktards into indie-snob in any corner of the internet. I have proof that he looks down on people who attend his gigs because he made me almost vomit with his stage presence when I've seen him playing an acoustic set last year.

he was really nice when I met him. He gave me ahug.