View Single Post
Old 07.16.2017, 05:56 PM   #1366
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Not sure about your argument Severian, can a female Doctor not be asexual? And being asexual doesn't equate not being romantic. Matt Smith's Doctor was all about how he was destined to be with River Song. I remember some viewers complaining when Clara kissed Matt Smith's Doctor. People are going to like various aspects of a series, but when you've been around for 5 decades I think its unrealistic to expect the new people taking over that series aren't allowed the freedom to play around and do things differently. You or I may not like the changes, but to act like they ruined your thing. Its not your thing, its their thing. You can enjoy it, you can criticize it, but to act like they aren't allowed to change something cause its not how the previous people who had the control didn't do that you're not allowing them to put their own vision, you just want them to duplicate someone else's vision.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|