Thread: Dizzee Rascal
View Single Post
Old 01.07.2010, 08:30 AM   #32
Massassinated
bad moon rising

Massassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
On the dubstep front, you want to avoid thinking that Burial is dubstep. There's pretty much no-one in dubstep doing the same thing, and his second album is closer to two-step than dubstep.

Dance music has all these ridiculous divisions, and I feel like a cock saying these things but... well, Burial isn't really where dubstep is at.

I listened to this yesterday - loads of shiny new dubstep plates and a couple of DnB, two-step, and R&B numbers thrown in. There's loads of mixes on this forum, but a lot of them are of iffy quality. A lot of dubstep can be quite dry, so I'd recommend getting what you can of Joker - he's from Bristol and therefore awesome, but also a bit easier on the ear than a lot of dubstep.
Thanks a lot, I'm dling it / browsing this forum as soon as I can.