View Single Post
Old 11.12.2017, 06:32 PM   #838
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Yes I actually did. Admittedly only once, but still.

I didn't listen to the Taylor album and I can guarantee that I never will, but from what I can tell it's definitely a miss. The singles are weak and hold no ground compared to "Style" and "Blank Space".

I already saw it coming. She peaked with '1989' which wasn't perfect but the first 6 or perhaps 9 songs were fun, harmless retro pop with obvious Lana Del Rey/Lorde influence (listen to "Wildest Dreams" and then any song off Lana Del Rey's "Born to Die" album, there you have it) and from that point it was clear to me that she had nowhere to evolve. Not the best peak ever, eh.

I think she’s still going strong. She may not be evolving, because these new singles are laughably terrible (“Look What You Made Me do” is fucking embarrassing... just, truly embarrassing for Taylor, her fans, and the entire world) but she still seems to be unbelievably popular. She and Drake have a lot in common, Only Kendrick respects Taylor more .... lol)

Anyway, all the pot-shots at Kanye are just really shitty and stupid. “I don’t like your titles stage.” Ok. Good one, Taylor + songwriting team. Super clever. Jesus fucking Christ.

Tilted stage was goddaman awesome too.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|