View Single Post
Old 03.26.2015, 05:08 PM   #423
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
On Amazon the CD is more than twice the cost of the book. I'll probably still get it though... I already bought the paperback, tote bag, ticket to see the interview and the £100 limited edition hardcover version so why stop there!

Don't think I can afford the deluxe edition at £350 though, only 12 made I think...

how many cd's is that?

stu your SY collection must be something. I don't know if I want to know actually, . true SY fan.

I got the audio book (4free) way described above (mainly) to get audio of Kim reciting Kotton Crown lyric (in the end I snatched her reciting bit of Little Trouble Girl and Swimsuit Issue), which I might use in my mixes, somehow, sometime. I bought the paperback too...not the limited edition one though (still haven't read it, but I am looking forward to it).

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|