View Single Post
Old 02.15.2014, 06:01 PM   #14
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Tough crowd!! I liked the Chelsea Light Moving album so I hate to pile on, but this song is on the 7" that comes with the LP and when I first played it I thought it was a demo of the last song on the album (which sounds like a rewrite of "Tranquilizer", heh). I was horrified to discover that "Heavenmetal" is the first song on the CD version, and a little surprised to see it's now a (non-CLM) video! Not his finest work, and the rebranding is odd...is CLM finished now that Thurston lives in London?
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|