View Single Post
Old 02.25.2007, 01:14 PM   #20
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
We've been together four years.

And lately... I dunno what it is, some kind of thing has happened where she wants to be more explorative and adventurous... fine.

So we were messing around and she had me stick a finger in her butt and she really liked it. First time ever! And she orgasmed, ya know, yada yada...

So, then she asked to stick a finger in my butt...

At first, I was like "nah" because I remember one time when an Asian doctor was checking my stools for blood and.. yeah.. gross shit.

But after a few minutes, she convinced me, and I let her stick a finger in my ass while she jerked me off...

IT FELT AMAZING.

I've never "milked the prostate" or had a girl do it, and ... wow. It was uncomfortable and bizarre but I swear to god it was the best orgasm I've ever had.. in fact, it reminded me of the first time I ever did it. Extremely bizarre. I started yelling "what the fuck?! oh my god, that was crazy!" I was FREAKING OUT. From butt play.

So yeah...

Now I'm hooked.

It gets even better if you do it with foreign objects.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|