View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 07:43 AM   #1
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Some of you might enjoy this small French label from Lille: Et Pourtant Ça Avait Bien Commencé -> http://etpourtantlabel.blogspot.com/
You can download their whole catalog online, they also sell the albums as CD-Rs for not too much ($6 for the world, 3€ if you live in France; when I saw Drive With A Dead Girl live a few weeks ago they had some CDs for sale for whatever price you wanted).

I can't say I know all their catalog too much, but I own Neutron Star by Tardigrades and it's really great drone/ambient, and "Caminando Con Mictecacihuatl" by The Great Onanist Swindle, which is really great experimental music with aztec vibes. Drive With A Dead Girl is also a great noise rock band ; saw them live two times and I really enjoyed it both times.
I'm seeing When Day Chokes The Night live at the beginning of November, should be great.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|