View Single Post
Old 08.09.2016, 12:02 AM   #30
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
you're nuts man.. i don't even listen to The Seer anymore just To Be Kind

Well that's just ridiculous. What, like, you're DONE with Seer because you like To Be Kind more? Insanity.

The Seer was the real epic gem of the bunch. Got folks who didn't listen to Swans to listen to Swans. It's perfect. To Be Kind is great, but how many times can you hear the words "Bring the sun!" before drone/chant turns into just not having anything else to say.

I remember hearing that in the store when it came out, with a bunch of Swans fans at my old vinyl m haunt, and after, y'know, like 15 minutes of the same three words, someone deadpanned, "I think he wants us to bring the sun," and we all laughed. Bunch of Swans fans, laughing at a Swans song, for being so ultimate-beast-mode-Swans that it lost all meaning. Great album, in general, but it's no Seer.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|