View Single Post
Old 07.07.2016, 09:09 AM   #19338
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I tried to watch Dune for the first time and holy mega bore! think I made it 15 or minutes so while trying not to fall asleep but when that cube shield fighting began with MacLachlan and the dude from Star Trek, I said "ok, that's it!!! fuck this crap!!!". I had no clue what was going on leading up to that event anyway so it wasn't like I was disappointed. just annoyed and lethargically flabbergasted at how dull this movie was.

damn! who are the survivors that made it through this shit, possibly bad edited movie? and I love David Lynch movies to death but holy fuck cow tits. snore. drool on pillow. night night.

there's a reason why I never saw this film until now. bore boogaloo.

Holy shit, I never realized David Lynch directed this film! What the fuck?

Book good, movie bad. Makes more sense now. What an odd pairing. David Lynch and Frank Herbert? Ick. Course I haven't seen it since I was a kid, so maybe I'm forgetting or missing out on some real awesomeness. Doubtful.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|