View Single Post
Old 06.05.2006, 10:06 PM   #52
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
People who drive slow in the speed lane on the highway.

AH, so YOU'RE one of those guys that honks their ass off at people in speed lanes!!! Sorry but I can't feel any sympathy. Simply because of the countless number of idiots that honk at me when I'm literally doing " 80 " in the fast lane, I've got honked at for doing 90 before. And the stupid assholes at night who flash their lights on and off at you when they want you to go faster. I can't stand people who act like assholes on the road. Don't get me wrong, I get pissed off at people who go to slow too, but some people just don't have any sense of reason.

Speaking of idiots on the road, anyone here ever drive through Springfield MA? Driving through Springfield is the only time I've ever yelled out loud in my car ever. People there do NOT know how to drive.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|