View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 04:04 PM   #518
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
^I like that one. I've never really been able to get into the first 2 Bobby Digital albums honestly.

I only listen to the Prince Rakeem era of RZA, the Bob Digi is shit production and the post-Rakeem era is to self-absorbed. But 2001-2005 RZA is solid gold, conscious, roots HIP-HOP!

Currently I'm bumping that Slick Rick revival.

Damn. This album was straight up one of the top-10 on the 1990s (and all things considering, maybe the 1980s).. The beats. The flow. The patented Slick Rick cadence which made him known as Slick. That fact that this cat succeeded where he left off getting out of jail yo! Phenomenal, and big up to the Outkasts for helping make it happen, their name on that single alone helped this album push units because at that time they were bigger than Tupac!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|