View Single Post
Old 06.18.2009, 01:05 PM   #2
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Cam'ron's problem is production. I don't know what happened to the Heatmakerz, but he needs them badly. He's still one of the most
entertaining lyricists alive when he really wants to be.

Jim Jones needs to be tight with Cam again, so Cam can ghostwrite for him like in the Diplomatic Immunity days. He's got great ad-libs, but unless he's riding a great beat, I'm not interested in his lyrics. Flow way too choppy. And you had Dame Dash talking about Pray IV Reign like it was the new Reasonable Doubt.

I have said this on here before...Skull Gang is trash. Album is trash. Being around Li'l Wayne inspires Juelz to be, well, other than trash. When the hell is I Can't Feel My Face coming out?

JR Writer is the only of the more "minor" players I seek stuff from. "Throw It Up" is on my workout Zen. He's like a younger, fiestier Cam.

I understand your frustration. This year's Summer Jam had a Dipset reunion onstage! Without Cam'ron! What? That's like reuniting Helium and
forgetting Mary Timony. That is not that okey-dokey, and it certainly does not keep computers putin'.