View Single Post
Old 04.12.2007, 07:47 PM   #26
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
...yet you start a thread that is a poll between Sonic Youth and The Flaming Lips.
Why not just start a Flaming Lips thread?
Or better still, here's a score of other threads (a few of which you started as erstwhile resident The Flaming Lips proponent):
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sea...earchid=502488
that link doesn't work, and there are already plenty of Flaming Lips threads if i wanted to talk just about them then i would post on those threads, i wanted to talk about the flaming lips Vs Sonic Youth.
Quote:
You fired the first shot on this SY Message Board with this particular "versus thread" and then you complain as you have in the post above?
What sort of reality are you living in exactly?
so i cannot have a discussion about the flaming lips' work vs. sonic youth's because god forbid someone might like the flaming lips more. God why do you have to be such an asshole, I hated you on the old message board with all your stupid arguing over the lemonheads and i hate you on here too. You don't seem to be able to let someone else have an opinion that differs from yours or to be able to even have a civil discussion with them about it.

Quote:
It's my feeling that a more desired result (with differing opinions and some discourse) might be attained if you posted this topic at, say, www.rateyourmusic.com.
I mean, despite your own idiosyncratic personal preference* for them,
The Flaming Lips cannot hang with Sonic Youth!
Don't make me laugh!
'Cause they have a few alternately-tuned guitar sounds, you say?
pfft.

i don't think i need to answer this, you sound like an asshole enough here for me to not have to call you one.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|