View Single Post
Old 12.07.2018, 04:28 PM   #5
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, finland in the year 2018: the fucking neo-nazis were having their flag waving independence march.

As for Avarus, I was into that stuff around ten plus years ago. Might have seen them live, can't remember. There was a scene of that kind of freefolk freakout stuff back then... Kemialliset Ystävät, Lau Nau, Islaja, Fonal Label etc. Then it sort of died out.

Oranssi Pazuzu sort of slipped my radar. I've heard a bunch of stuff, but never a full album I think. And they're pretty big. There's related bands who share members with pazuzu along with each other like Overdose Support, Atomikylä and Dark Buddha Rising. DBR were great, I once saw them opening for High on Fire and their synth dude was doing pretty massive sub bass drones that were resonating throughout the venue. A hungoverish friend of mine was at their bands rehearsal space in the basement of the venue and thought about coming to see DBR but the huge low end volume was coming through two floors and he figured he probably cant handle it with his concurrent state.
They were indeed louder and heavier than High on Fire, who aren't exactly the quietest of bands. Occult hippie doom shit from the dark side, Manson would approve.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|