View Single Post
Old 12.17.2014, 06:24 PM   #98
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I wish I could share the NYC media with you and their reporting about the college professor who "threw a garbage can at the police". Now, when the police choked to death Garner, all they said was "alleged choking death" or something like that, but from my understanding this professor didn't even throw the can, although it looked like he was going to. I do have to wonder why he was doing stupid shit with weed and hammers and a passport in his backpack. Very poor opsec.

But the cops and media are going nuts over this. And they seem to gleefully tell us it was seen on video. Like that means shit anymore. They're going to run a secret court hearing (aka grand jury) and white wash the whole thing.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|