View Single Post
Old 02.24.2014, 04:18 PM   #17832
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I think that one of the great truths of metaphysics, religion, philosophy, etc. is that our Universe is of a dual nature. This being so, the fact that one law governs the world of the large/massive (General Relativity) and one law governs the world of the tiny/light (QED - quantum electrodynamics) and that the two co-exist yet "seem" irreconcilable may just be the way everything is. It does not invalidate one or the other.

Good does not invalidate evil. It exists because of it, or in response to it, or in opposition to it etc.