View Single Post
Old 07.01.2009, 03:38 PM   #15
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Awesome. I'll be sure to get there on time just to ensure that I can sneak my way to the very front and hopefully get to have Thurston crowd surf against me during a noise interlude as he did during my first Sonic show.

I really, really, really wanted to get tickets for the New York show but I'm dirt poor living off of meager AmeriCorps wages (hooray for food stamps?!) These tickets are technically my college graduation gift from the 'rents (although neither of them are really sure why I wanted to see a band I've seen so many times before instead of, say, having a nice dinner.) I entered a couple of raffles to get free Friday tickets though so hopefully I too will be there both nights.

See ya!

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|