View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 12:49 PM   #37338
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i quit for 6 months then was paralyzed in bed with the most intense depression. it only went away when i smoked again. before i finished the first smoke i felt this wave go through my body and my entire posture and manner of walking changed. all those nicotine receptors must have roared back to life. it was insane.

i am still smoking, biggest mistake i ever made in life.

you need something to keep the dopamine cranking, to ward off depression and anxiety. smoking is a natural self-medicating response to that-- which is why they give you meds like wellbutrin (dopamine reuptake inhibitor) to help quitting.

the pill still doesn't resolve the low internal dopamine production though.

how to make dopamine "naturally" is the big question. we usually just replace one addiction with another.

i'm currently considering degenerate gambling as a viable option.

--

ps here's an idea for your soylent-- increase your tirosine (which is a dopamine precursor) and see what happens.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|