View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 02:11 AM   #37330
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
sorry. i ll rant about smth else.

i made a new friend this summer.
he is very smart, young at 22 and hilarious.
he has some defect in his leg, but honestly i hadnt noticed it or paid attention to it. i mean i saw it but it was my friend who pointed it out to me and made me feel that we should ask.

yesterday we went for coffee, as he is leaving for London tomorrow.
and i asked him about his leg.
i kind of regret it now, but of course i did it out of interest.
if we are going to be friends, wouldnt it be showing indifference if i didnt ask. i dont know.
he was very ok with it and told me his story -also this makes you come closer to a person- but he said that half a year ago, he would erase anyone who asked. he had a surgery last april and somewhat improved the situation. he is now very cool about it and revealed things that made me respect him more. not that i didnt already or wouldnt without those info.
i regret asking. maybe it was too soon and i should had let him do it. and i cant do anything now.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|