View Single Post
Old 01.03.2023, 07:08 AM   #3607
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

gave THE LEFTOVERS a second chance because seeing an old lady get stoned to death was so christmassy, and i did not regret it this time around.

i got hooked for real. 3 seasons of total binge. loved some episodes, got bored by others (including the final one), but overall it was very cool. the funniest thing was that afterwards i started dreaming about the characters hahaha. i have not read the book, but i understand that much was changed for tv.

FINALLY! What did I bloody tell you? Great fucking show. The book kinda sucks actually. Maybe it would have sucked less if I’d read it before watching the show, but it basically only goes up to the end of season 1, and it’s kind of a plod-along about depressed people post-disaster. None of the interesting elements of the show are really present, sad to say.
But huzzah, I knew you’d like the show!!

Quote:
i did not get a chance to start on SUCCESSION and other stuff. maybe during the next vacation.

Bummer City. Cancel Netflix and get HBO instead and watch Succession because damned if it isn’t the best thing out there. Best thing since Mad Men. Better maybe. Anyhoo.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|