View Single Post
Old 03.01.2021, 05:37 PM   #105
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I mean, it could just be a coincidence, and twenty years ago we probably would've assumed it was. But now...

Funny how Republicans have decided that trans women playing sports is going to be their next issue (although Trump actively avoided giving the USWNT a visit to the White House when they won the World Cup, so pretty clear he's an active supporter of women's sport in general). Guess TERFism is trying to make the jump from Britain outwards...

(That said, at least they haven't dropped seven 500-pound bombs as a "relatively small response", or told people they'll be given $2,000 checks and then not do it.)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|