View Single Post
Old 10.14.2020, 03:51 PM   #36981
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses

Me hosting my first physical event in 7 months about two weeks ago. And it will probably be the last for another 6 or 7 months. It went from being a planned merger-event between me and an acquaintance of mine with a planned performance of a Post-Punk revival band from L.A. (we had already agreed on the amount of the pay and had established a date in Fall to work with back in February before all hell broke loose) to a massively toned down outdoor gathering without live music and minimal promotion. It was nice, nonetheless. Everyone took their own blankets with them, so it was easier to socially distance. And at least we got 5 hours out of it until the rain set in.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|