View Single Post
Old 01.12.2019, 08:39 PM   #2356
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
im not “sensitive”. it’s just that i have an admirable perception of... the obvious. 2+2 =4, etc

also you must not be paying a lot of attention cuz other people said they avoid. im just more outspoken/direct.

yeah the last time you did and thanks for that. but the bojack im not sure what you did. i averted my eyes. so i just heard 2nd hand

s5 is great

thanks. yeah not everyone here has to watch a show as soon as it comes up. just look at demonyo with sons of anarchy.

so with that in mind, i think it’s best to warn before spoilers

except for han solo, cuz everyone knows he went to a farm where he has space to run

oh yeah i shilled the americans like a motherfucker and still trying to get demonyo to watch it i believe

and sure that’s the point of trailers, etc.

but i fucking hate trailers that give away the whole movie. “thanks, now i don’t need to watch it, $20 saved”.

i hate to ruin the surprise.

Ok. I get it and I respect that and I’ll try to be better.

I JUST GET EXCITED ABOUT SUFF!! OMG!

Hey, The Americans won Best Drama Series at the Golden Globes (finally) which is great!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|