View Single Post
Old 05.24.2017, 11:59 AM   #1178
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
wife of Caesar
i don't understand what you're saying here

who/what is/must be/tries to appear/ above suspicion?

the CEOs? you? rob? me?

if it's the CEOs, the article you posted also said that some CEOs got their pay cut by shareholders. so it's not all up unlimited. i don't see any crimes reported in that article.

if it's you and rob - are you saying that you two must rationalize your petty crimes in order to appear above suspicion? if so, i sympathize with the need but can't agree with the rationalizations themselves.

if it's me you're referring to-- i'm not a saint. or i should say i'm guilty of many things. i have a loooong list of fuckups, which is ongoing and perpetual. (but i'm not going to self-incriminate publicly, or be fool enough to pretend what i've done wasn't wrong.)

see, i have to insist on this point because i'm not sure i'm clear enough-- i'm not condemning the petty crimes themselves. i'm condemning the ridiculous hipocrisy of trying to justify petty crimes with pro-morality arguments.

two different things completely.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|