View Single Post
Old 05.23.2017, 06:08 PM   #1170
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I donate the money I would've spent to feed homeless babies.

But if you want to feel smug, go ahead.

I feel far too smug about fat too many other things to feel smug about this. Frankly it's weird to me that you would even say this, as it never occurred to me that I was pitching some "I'm better than you" shit your way.

I'm just saying this (the above) is how I choose to operate, and I've given the reasons for it. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was being a for-real asshole about it, because I wasn't trying to be. If you want to do torrents, do torrents! Me, I'm not in that space, and I feel like it does more harm than good.

It was with respect to my own content, and refusing to give any of it away, that I made that "chortle me taint" comment. I was anticipating some backlash from that, and wanted to make it clear that I don't give a fuck if anyone doesn't approve of my refusal to work for free.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|