View Single Post
Old 02.15.2018, 02:36 PM   #138
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Both statements are true. I was exaggerating, it won't be better than a new Danny Brown/Earl/Madlib (whether it's with Blackstar or Freddie Gibbs)/Nas/Isaiah Rashad album..

Did you hear that Kanye’s in the studio with Mos and Talib for this new Black Star thing?

Wish he’d just get in the studio for himself. Maybe even exclude all other parties, until the time comes to record features.

I love Black Star, but there is no way a sequel album to a classic is going to be as good as a new studio album from our boy (SEE: Deltron II). Though I am still excited about the potential for a new Black Star... second best two-emcee collaborative record in hip-hop history, easy.

But I find it hard to get excited about any music anymore, because it’s like Kanye’s taken it all from me.

Sure, albums will come out that catch my ear and excite me in the long run, or album’s will come out that turned out to be 100 times better than I was anticipating (Blonde, Damn). But fuck man. Nothing else really gets me like the news of a forthcoming Kanye album.

I said in 2016 that I would have been fine with TLOP being his last, but after the 2 years he’s had, I REALLY want to see him come back and just blow everyone’s nuts up into their throats.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|