View Single Post
Old 06.13.2006, 09:55 AM   #2
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
got my copy today, listening to it for the firt time ever, i bought it on cd and vinyl and the guy in the record shop was nice enough to give me three Rather ripped premotional posters free too. so far my favourites are Jams run free which is fantastic!!!, and helen lundeberg.

did anyone else get their copy today??, has anyone else waited until today to get it and hasent downloaded it??

Got mine yesterday. Like you, both CD and LP, but nobody offered me any freebies.

Before that, I'd only heard snippets here and there, online.

I think it's freaking great! I'm surprised to find that I like the Kim songs best. I especially like What a Waste.

It's an excellent album. The only fault I find is that sometimes the songs don't stretch out enough, but that's minor.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|